What Skills Are Important For Business Building?
There are lots of entrepreneurs who are quite knowledgeable;
however, effective entrepreneurs are much, much rarer.
it is the effective entrepreneur who succeeds in building
As an entrepreneur, you and your company make no money for
simply knowing. You make money and build your business by
getting the right things done.
How to decide what are the right things and how to get
them done will be the primary focus of your upcoming
By highlighting both “what to do” and “how to do it” you’ll
learn (if you follow my lead and spend the few minutes each
day these emails require) what you do well, what you need to
improve on, what you are currently doing poorly and shouldn’t
be doing at all.
You’ll learn where you belong in your business, your niche and
Your first assignment:
(1) Take out a sheet of paper or open up a blank mindmap.
(2) Spend 3 minutes brainstorming what you believe are the
skill-sets an entrepreneur must have to be effective.
(3) Take 1 minute and rate your current level of performance
in these areas.
(4) Spend 30 seconds highlighting the areas you believe are
your biggest roadblocks to success.
(5) Take 2 minutes to answer this questions “What could you
do today (realistically) to be more effective?”
(6) Do the one thing you just decided would make you more
That’s it for now, in the next post I’ll tell you what I believe are
the 5 skills every entrepreneur must develop to maximize their
effectiveness and truly be a Strategic Entrepreneur.
But for today, make sure to do one thing new or different that
you believe will make you more effective.