“I’m just the puppet… Matt is the Puppet Master.”
That’s what Rich said last year when we were on call with one of our vendors.
Frankly, I was flattered.
But the interaction also highlighted one of the difficulties I face — not only in our business — but in my personal life too.
The fact is:
It’s really hard to describe what I do.
I’m a Publisher… Copy Chief… Director of Operations… Customer Success Agent… and tonight, I’m playing the role of a “Business Guru.”
You see, Rich is in San Diego right now for the “Flight Club” mastermind and I offered to fill in during his typical Thursday livestream.
And on tonights broadcast, I got something special planned for ya…
I’m going to take you behind-the-scenes of what it’s like to be the “Puppet Master” of a small online biz that I’m pleased to report has grown 50-100% month-over-month this year in top-line revenue.
- My typical routine from 7am to 7pm — 7 days a week
- How I manage a small team and stay on top of all our projects (even though I’m disorganized by nature)
- Core tenants of our company culture and how to identify A-Players
- The 2 HARDEST jobs to fill in our business (one of which will likely surprise you)
If you’ve been following our biz for a while, you know I don’t do these very often.
So make sure you tune in tonight at 6pm (ET).
Here are the details…
- WHAT: Confessions of a “Puppet Master”
- WHO: Matt Rizvi
- WHERE: Facebook Live
- WHEN: 6:00pm ET (3:00pm PT)
Click Here To Watch My Livestream.
You won’t want to miss it.
Your pen pal,
P.S. If you’ve missed any of our previous livestreams and want to watch the replays, you can check them out on Youtube here.