Many years ago, I learned an incredibly powerful concept from Jay Abraham called “Capitalizing on Capitalism.”
And the premise is very simple:
You make money for your business by leveraging the assets of OTHER businesses.
One time Jay found a struggling brokerage house that was only doing $300,000 in annual commissions by selling and marketing the conventional way.
He quickly shifted their entire marketing approach from one of paid ads to a pure, performance-based revenue sharing deal with a large group of financial advertising channels.
The result? Sales skyrocketed to $500 million and Jay’s investment of effort (and zero risk) made him $2,000,000.00 in just an 18 month period.
Jay found a seminar company that only offered entry-level low-priced seminars. So he created the first and only advanced seminar they’d ever offered.
It made them two million dollars in 30 days.
Jay’s share? A whopping $200,000 for a few days work.
Of course, these are not promises that you’ll earn that kind of money so quickly. But it does show you the amazing POSSIBILITIES that this strategy offers to put a bulging wad of cash in your pockets.
In fact, consistent 4- or 5-figure profit shares for yourself is actually quite doable.
And here’s 7 easy ways you can implement this strategy right now:
- Strategy #1: Re-Engage Forgotten Customers — Go to any company who has lost customers, clients or patients. Offer to reactivate old buyers and turn them into new ones. Even in a recession, it’s possible to restart up to 40% of the people who stopped buying in the past.
- Strategy #2: Increase Their Average Order Value — Show companies how to increase the size of each sale by adding other products or services to the purchase mix. They could even offer bigger financial incentives for people making larger purchases. This tactic has been proven to increase sales (and most importantly profits to the business owner), by as much as 50%.
- Strategy #3: Monetize Old Customers With New Offers — Find other related/complementary products or services that you can offer to the past buyers of a business (that will add 50 to 75% net profit to the owner’s bottom line). They are far more available than you possibly think.
- Strategy #4: Slash Their Expenses — Show business owners how, instead of adding more products to increase profits, they can cut up to 40% out of their current overhead and get the same effect. This can be attained by utilizing joint ventures, strategic alliances, and host beneficiary relationships–resulting in HUGE savings.
- Strategy #5: Get New Customers At A Discount — Use a discount media service to cut their advertising costs by 40%. Few business owners know they exist and that this is easily done. Once, Jay took over the rights to acquire full page newspaper ads for a company. He negotiated to keep 80% of all ad savings he generated for them over a certain period. On average, Jay saved them $25,000 a month just by pairing the newspapers together and buying those same ads from a discount media source.
- Strategy #6: Optimize Their Ads — If your talents lie in the creative areas, you can always step in and help make all their ads, sales approaches, promotions, and marketing activities perform better just by tweaking the copy or design–for a nice percentage of the increase. Even something as simple as a headline change can easily increase responses, leads, sales and profits up to 21 times.
- Strategy #7: Revamp Their Pitch — If the sales force consists of person-to-person contact (either face-to-face, on the phone, or in email), some small changes in what they say, how they say it, the way the sale is generated, or even the bonuses that are offered can double, redouble, even redouble again the results a business produces–even in a recession.
Amazing, aren’t they? And that’s just seven.
But Jay’s got a LOT more ideas.
And starting tomorrow at 8AM ET, he’s sharing them with folks who watch the 12-hour high-end mastermind marathon he’s hosting called: “LOCK IN 2021.”
Here’s the premise:
You’ll spend a full day watching America’s #1 life and business strategist, Tony Robbins AND the world’s preeminent business growth consultant, Jay Abraham, show 63 entrepreneurs how to multiply their sales WITHOUT increasing expenses or risks.
Before now, this information was only accessible by Tony’s $85k-a-year Platinum Partners and $150k Lions members.
But on starting tomorrow morning, Jay and his team are broadcasting a private showing of THE BEST of these video segments from the last decade and you’re invited to be a fly on the wall for the entire 12-hour long private pre-recorded anthology — or any portion you choose — WITHOUT having to spend six-figures.
No matter where in the world you live or operate your business, there’s a segment of this broadcast you can watch.
Here are the details…
REGISTRATION: Open Now Until TOMORROW @ 8AM ET
DATE: January 16th, 2021
TIME: 8AM – 8PM ET
To higher profits,
PS. If you can’t watch all 12 hours live tomorrow, don’t worry. When you reserve your ticket, you’ll also get access to the complete video recordings and transcripts of ALL 12-hours (which will be made available shortly after the event)… PLUS Jay’s 2021 Lock-In Library (a 4 Volume nearly 1200 page Lifetime Resource “Reference Library” Collection) and a Special 3-Hour BONUS Cram-School Accelerator Mastery Course.
Note: Jay Abraham is sponsoring this broadcast and will appear LIVE at the breaks to discuss the drivers behind the makeovers you watched. Tony or Daymond will not be there in person.