Ok, so maybe it wasn’t the actual “Shark Tank.”
But I did do an interview on the Sharkpreneur Podcast with Kevin Harrington and his co-host Seth Greene (who’s also a contributor in the upcoming Steal Our Winners Issue).
If you’re not familiar…
Kevin Harrington is the original Shark on the hit TV show Shark Tank, and the inventor of the infomercial.
And Seth Greene is one of the world’s most trusted authorities on direct response podcast marketing, a best-selling author, the only 3x Marketer of the Year Nominee, and the founder of Market Domination.
On the podcast, Kevin, Seth, and I covered A LOT.
But here are just a few of the topics we discussed:
- How COVID-19 allowed for direct response marketing to be really effective.
- Why Clubhouse rooms have become so popular with business owners.
- How every big breakthrough in direct response came from a change in format.
- Why new formats make it easier for direct response marketers to make a sale.
- How 51% of traffic from Google search doesn’t leave Google.
It was epic!
And you can listen to the interview for free right here:
If you enjoyed it, please subscribe and leave a review to let us know what part made the biggest impact.
To higher profits,